What is the correct spelling for HIGHA?
This word (Higha) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HIGHA
- hag The howl came from the dog, and, as that animal usually showed sagacity in the presence of game, the hunter was seized with a fear that its form was occupied, for the time, by a hag who lived alone in the "north woods," and who was reputed to have appeared in many shapes-for this was not so long after witch times that their influence was forgotten.
- height And a quarter in height, Get him in sight, hold him tight, – Lepracaun or Fairy Shoemaker, The by William Allingham
- high It's a bit high up, but that don't matter much.
- higher She had him there very safe; it mattered less to her how to get him away; yet in a minute she said- 'Monsieur had better move a little higher up; he is very uncomfortable.
- highly He thought also very highly of Lord Blachford.
- highway Near the village of Vinsobres a cross-road leads to the highway between Nyons and Vaison.
- hike The girls looked forward to the hike in the snow as a diversion that would rest their tired nerves and help them to see more clearly on their return.
- Hagar He had preached about Hagar in the wilderness, about Lot's wife, about the visit of the angels, about the intended sacrifice of Isaac, about a dozen other things suggested by the ancient narrative.