What is the correct spelling for HIGHAM?
This word (Higham) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HIGHAM
- bigamy Against the charge of bigamy he fought savagely, for there was the impending punishment to dread, and the loss of an almost princely fortune; but Denise made good her claim.
- cam From the old, or Wren's, bridge over the Cam two parallel walks extend along the front of the Court; according to tradition the broader and higher was reserved for members of the College, the lower for College servants.
- game This story is called "The Game."
- gamy Clemente Island, the sister island to Catalina, was once a paradise for fish, especially the beautiful, gamy yellowtail.
- gem And in his vanity he showed his hearers a gold ring, with a gem of some value, which he owed to the liberality of his young master.
- guam Diplomatic representation in US: chief of mission: Ambassador PAK Kun-u chancery: 2450 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20008 telephone:  (202) 939-5600, 524-9273 consulate(s) general: Agana (Guam), Anchorage, Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Honolulu, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, San Francisco, and Seattle
- gum Milky hands are not so sticky as spruce gum ones, Mr. Googe, but they are apt to be quite as unpleasant.
- gym I can't see the gym.
- hag "By a Hag with poisoned nails.
- ham Any experienced 'drummer' will testify that, when you want to do business, there is no economy in ham and lemonade.
- harm No harm done, if you have.
- hegira In the eighth year of the Hegira, her son Abbas brought a thousand warriors to join the forces of the Prophet.
- Haggai 2:13 Then said Haggai, If one that is unclean by a dead body touch any of these, shall it be unclean? And the priests answered and said, It shall be unclean.
- Hagar While waiting there he came to the city of Savannah and baptized Andrew Bryan and his wife Hannah, Kate Hogg, and Hagar Simpson, who became the founders of the first African Baptist Church in Savannah.
- GAMA In September 1503, Dom Vasco da Gama returned from his second voyage to India with the first tribute of gold: 'The lords and nobles who were then at Court went to visit him on his ship and accompanied him to the palace.