What is the correct spelling for HIGHAND?
This word (Highand) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HIGHAND
- cowhand When he got dressed in a legal manner he looked like he couldn't be anything else but a cowhand.
- giant I'm a great big fellow-a sort of a small giant in my way-strong as a horse.
- hand Take the right-hand trail.
- handy For a trip like this to-night horses come handy.
- highest You asked only the highest from me, and the highest was more than I could give.
- highland It can hardly be supposed that in making such an appointment Bolingbroke had not in his mind the possibility of a rising of the Highland clans against the Hanoverian succession.
- highlander He is a complete Highlander; tall, broad-shouldered and apparently very strong, also very graceful.
- hind But he had found it out in time-only just in time-for one of his hind legs had shot out suddenly behind him, and it was only by a mighty effort of his huge strength that he scrambled up and away from the source of danger.
- hindu It supports, but I suspect not very accurately, the views of the old Hindu books.
- Hinged They still had air; his helmet was off, but it was attached and hinged back.