What is the correct spelling for HIGHANDS?
This word (Highands) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HIGHANDS
- hands His hands were in a lady's hands once more. Giles then, the soul of honour---there he stands Frank as ten years ago when knighted first. What honest man should dare (he said) he durst. Good---but the scene shifts---faugh! what hangman hands – Childe Roland To The Dark Tower Came by Robert Browning
- highlands In the open forests and grassy highlands are the agriculturists. The lowlands laugh with delight of the highlands, – Four Songs Of Four Seasons by Algernon Charles Swinburne
- hollands Though a famous "runner" of all manner of Hollands and Bordeaux, Stair tasted nothing except the water from the spring which he had himself drawn up clear and cold from the well in the courtyard-the well that had been made by the father of Patrick Heron, long before the time of the Raiders from the Hills.
- Gonads Nesting evidently occurs in the summer; one male taken on August 27, 1945, had enlarged gonads.
- Hindus "By the response to modern thought and by the awakening of Hindus like Ananda to a yearning after something better.
- hints Innocently-don't let me do an injustice-innocently hints on it!"
- hinds As Cuthbert, accompanied by one of the hinds of the farm, took his post high up in a lofty tree, where at his ease he could command a view of the proceedings, he marveled much in what manner an attack upon so fair a fortress would be commenced.
- kinds I've known all kinds of people-except the right kind. Small ideas on little minds Many fish of many kinds – Flat by D.A.D.
- GIANTS He is called by the giants Bergelmir. I got the game down to a science, it's the clients that turn small time hustlers into giants – Money On My Brain by Kool G Rap & DJ Polo
- highlanders They're only little busy Highlanders !
- cowhands He would have known, too, that when the cowhands came in from the round-up there would follow the inevitable night at Brill's.
194 words made from the letters HIGHANDS
3 letter words made from HIGHANDS:adh, aid, ain, ani, ans, ash, dag, dah, das, dia, dig, din, dis, dna, gad, gas, gin, hag, han, hin, hnd, ida, iga, igd, inh, nad, nag, nig, sad, sag, sha, sin.
5 letter words made from HIGHANDS:agins, ahind, ahing, ashin, asing, dahsh, daigh, dains, daish, dangi, dangs, dashi, dhahi, dhani, dhina, dhing, digha, dinas, dinga, dings, gadhi, gadis, gahsh, gandi, ganis, gashi, ghani, ginas, gisha, gnash, hadin, hadis, haghi, hagin, hahns, haigh, hands, hangi, hangs, hanis, hansi, hashi, hasid, hhiad, hiang, highs, hinds, hings, hnida, hsian, hsing, idgah, indah, indha, insha, isang, isnad, naghi, nahid, naish, nashi, ndash, nighs, nisga, nsaid, sadig, sahid, sahih, sahin, sahng, sahni, saing, sangh, sangi, shahd, shahi, shahn, shain, shand, shang, shiah, shian, shina, shing, shnah, siang, sidha, sigan, sinag, sindh, sinha.
4 letter words made from HIGHANDS:agni, ahsh, aids, asin, asnd, dagh, dagi, dahi, dahn, dais, dash, dhai, dias, digs, dihg, ding, disa, dish, gahn, gain, gand, gash, ghan, ghia, gihn, gish, hahd, hahn, hand, hang, hani, hash, hasn, high, hind, hing, hinh, hisn, idah, inga, ings, inhg, insh, nagi, nags, nahd, nash, ndah, ngah, nigh, sadi, sahi, said, sand, sang, sanh, shad, shag, shah, shan, shia, shih, shin, siah, sian, sida, sigh, sign, siha, sing, snag.