What is the correct spelling for HIGHI?
This word (Highi) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HIGHI
- hag After midnight the old hag, enraged at the delay of her sons, started and shot through the air like lightning, more swiftly than her sons.
- height The entrance was scarcely two feet wide, and about nine feet high, rising from the height of seven feet upward to a point in the middle. O sun, that from thy noonday height Shudderest when I strain my sight, – Fatima by alfred, lord tennyson
- high "You are very kind," said the Vicar in high delight; "let me see, let me see!
- higher If you could persuade Miss Eleanor to come and sit in your parlor when you are having company to see you, it would set you up in Plainton a good deal higher than any money can set you up."
- highly The youth sent in some sketches, which were highly thought of by Mark Lemon.
- hike We better hike over to the garage, proposed Paul when half an hour had passed.
- Haggai Had John known that these words of Isaiah referred to Jesus, he might have repeated them, not as a prophecy, but with a present meaning, saying, "The Child is born!" As he read the prophecy of Haggai, uttered more than five hundred years before-"The desire of all nations shall come"-he might have exclaimed, "He has come!"
- Hagar If ever you want to make him feel what it is to Suffer, Hagar will help you!
- Hague And your old friend Brauws is back at the Hague, you know....