What is the correct spelling for HIGHSPEED?
This word (Highspeed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HIGHSPEED
- speed And must you have such great speed, Tom?
- speedy The reward for his speedy submission to France was soon forthcoming.
- Gasped They-all wanted to save me from myself, but they forgot him and then when he said"-the girl gasped-"that he wanted me-I had to go!
- Harped And as the ship was being anchored, he sat upon his bed and harped a merry lay, and made so sweet a music as was never equaled.
- Hissed Thus, the three-act comedy will finish, and if it be hissed, as may possibly be the case, I shall not hear the sounds of disapproval.
- Hoisted In answer to the spy's call, three soldiers came down and hoisted the dead man's body to the trap-door overhead.
- Hooped Buck and Bright were by this time fairly accustomed to strange creatures like Jack and me perched on their broad backs, with our legs hooped about their big, flat ribs, and, if the truth must be told, even Jean and Marjorie had made use of them for locomotion in a similar way.
- Hopped Captain Barker hopped round, as if a pin were stuck into him.
- Hoped I hoped I could remember them for later use that evening.
- being inactive
- slapped on the wrist
- slapped on wrist
- slapped the face