What is the correct spelling for HIGHTES?
This word (Hightes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HIGHTES
- eighties I'm Too $hort, baby, been down since the eighties For the last eight years rode around in a Mercedes – Rappers' Ball by e-40
- height Through all that year-scarred agony of height, Unblest of bough or bloom, to where expands His wandy circlet with his bladed bands Dividing every wind, or loud or light, – On A Palmetto by Sidney Lanier
- heights Who will climb the heights? Finding in your nights – Who (will Take My Place) by Dusty Springfield
- highness "Princess Christobel, your Highness ," replied Little Love with a sly smile.
- hughes Murray Hughes stopped running and came slowly toward the bunker, putting a fresh clip into his rifle.
- tights Bonypart pulled on trousers and coat over his tawdry tights , Nickie turned back the ingenious head-piece and mask of Mahdi, the man-monkey, so that it hung between his shoulders, donned an overcoat and a pair of the Professor's knee boots, and the two slipped under the tent, and made for Peter's Bridge Inn, on the outskirts of a dusty township.
- Lights "Them three lights down yonder's the court-house an' the school-house an' the station.
- Whites Nay, such was my love for the whites that those of my own country pointed at me as they passed and said, 'Logan is the friend of the white man.
- Hates Hates to live in the show-window, you understand."
- Rights "That is contrary to all justice and the rights of the people," cried another.
- heightens The resemblance between mother and daughter heightens the effect of illusion, in its impress equally upon fancy and vision; and a more thorough elucidation is given than could be provided in any other way of the spirit of the comedy.
- hints She had an awful experience, at which she only hints , poor girl!
- fighters Then the first Union line retired behind the second, loading as they went, and, with the ready instinct of old fighters , putting trees between themselves and the swiftly advancing foe while forming a third line of battle.
- fights God knows that I would rather risk my body in the fiery cloud than stay here while my king fights and dies!
- hats "Well, my dear; really, if Tom will let girls shoot at his hats , he must take the consequences.
- hinges If they did, it was already too late to mend matters, for the door fell, torn from its hinges , and as it fell a captain of police sprang into the light from out of the storm, with his lieutenants and their men crowding close at his shoulder.
- hits When Fate hits , she hits too hard.
- sights But of all the sights there, I think Her Majesty was the most melancholy.
- hides Judge not the Lord by feeble sense, But trust Him for His grace; Behind a frowning Providence He hides a smiling face.
- nights Such was the world in which Lilly passed her days and nights .
89 words made from the letters HIGHTES
4 letter words made from HIGHTES:egis, ehsh, eiht, geht, gets, gihe, gish, gist, heth, high, hits, iteh, ithe, segi, seht, seth, sheh, shih, shit, sieg, sieh, sigh, site, stih, tegh, thge, thhe, thie, thse, ties, tihg, tihs.
5 letter words made from HIGHTES:eight, eigth, geits, gheit, ghest, gites, heist, heths, highs, hsieh, isthe, seith, sethi, shige, shite, sieth, sigeh, sight, steig, stieg, theis, thies, thigh, thigs, thish, tiegs, tiges.
6 letter words made from HIGHTES:eighth, eights, gesith, gheith, gitesh, height, heigth, higest, highet, hitesh, hithes, shieth, sigheh, sighet, thighs.
7 letter words made from HIGHTES:eighths, heights, highest.
3 letter words made from HIGHTES:est, get, het, hie, ies, ige, set, sit, sth, teg, tie, tsh.