What is the correct spelling for HIGIST?
This word (Higist) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HIGIST
- digest No doubt they would have to take three or four days to digest that meal!
- gist At 8 P.M. I called at Captain Yerger's house and found him with General Gist and another officer lying flat on their stomachs poring over a map.
- gust And Mrs. Arbuthnot stared too at Mrs. Wilkins, arrested by the expression on her face, which was swept by the excitement of what she saw, and was as luminous and tremulous under it as water in sunlight when it is ruffled by a gust of wind.
- haggis Three years later, on the same anniversary, the lines are, "Very cold for St. Andrew's, and no haggis for dinner."
- highest "His name is 'Shargeloes,' a name well known, as I am assured, in the highest quarters.
- hoist No sooner had he warmed himself a place than he was hoist to a cold one.
- host "Here," said his lordship to his host , "move back this table and chair a bit, will you?
- Hast "'Friend, what hast thou there?
- Hist 10 - 14. - Gomara, Hist .
- hugs And so they were; but they struggled along, hand in hand, waving cheerfully when they caught sight of me, and finally crept through the pasture bars by which I was waiting, and enveloped me with faint, weary hugs .
- hogs The old gentleman was much pleased to hear I was hunting in those parts, for the year before the bears had killed a great many of his hogs .
- HAGS And I have to go to the Hags of the Long Teeth to find out who my father and mother were, for surely I am the child who was taken from Sheen."