What is the correct spelling for HIGS?
This word (Higs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HIGS
- high They are for high -grade men-and that is what you are, is it not?
- hiss A white grouse sitting close upon its nest starts up at his feet with an angry hiss , and he nods again: feathered game and fur-a good spot this.
- His Jadiver had done his work too well.
- Hips He was tall, slim, round-limbed, with the small hips of a rider, and square, though not broad shoulders.
- Pigs "Those pigs don't know any thing about Sunday.
- figs But surely, 'tis impossible they have bolted all the figs !
- hugs All Father's dollars couldn't have bought me even one of those hugs around the neck from Roxanne-I had to risk my life to get them.
- hogs These creatures are hogs .
- hits I will hang my cap on this little twig here, and if the ball hits that I am out.
- HAGS "I will put up no sword," said the King of Ireland's Son, "until you tell me what King and Queen were the father and mother of the child that was reared by the Hags of the Long Teeth."
- RIGS Then he spends the inside o' the night getting through 'em, and rigs himself up like a picter, just so as if they was on.