What is the correct spelling for HIGST?
This word (Higst) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HIGST
- digest For instance, in the last case supposed, the children all listened,-they all heard the same words,-the mental food was the same to each, however diversified their abilities might be; and it was indiscriminately offered in the same form to all, although all were not equally prepared to receive and digest it.
- gist Here, in one short sentence, is the gist of this book, that the sea is a way of escape from the intolerable burden of life.
- highest The tent is crowded full of women and children, and I don't know which jump the highest or make the most noise.
- hoist Between the two of us we shall hoist him after."
- host He rose and followed his host into the empty dining-room.
- pigsty Our first sketching excursion was to the Perte du Rhone, and, while Ruskin was drawing some mountain forms beyond the river, he asked me to draw some huts near by,-not picturesque cottages, thatched roofs and lichen-stained walls, but shanties, such as the Irish laborers on our railways build by the roadside, of deal boards on end, irregular and careless without being picturesque, and too closely associated with pigsty construction, in my mind, to be worth drawing.
- Hast Therefore, before giving any promise that may bind my future actions, I must, in common wisdom, demand to know what are the conditions that thou hast in mind to impose upon me."
- Hist He kept us awake for three hours, jumping up and reaching for his rifle and screeching: Hist !
- Hurst "I will," said Mr. Hurst , and walked on by his side, deep in thought.
- hugs They were delightfully free from shyness, and greeted the two visitors with sweet, moist kisses, and "bears' hugs " from tiny white arms.
- hogs In this orchard there were hedge-hogs.
- HAGS "Let it be, let it be," said the other Hags .