What is the correct spelling for HIGWAYMAN?
This word (Higwayman) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HIGWAYMAN
- highwayman When I was in London I saw five men carted to the gallows; one had forged, one was a highwayman-I forget the others' businesses; but I recollect on inquiring the value of their baggings-that for which they were hanged-it did not amount to four guineas a man.
- hogmanay Dec. 31-Made preparation to keep Hogmanay, inviting our two neighbors.
- Hackmen In New York there are no elderly hackmen; but in Boston they abound, and I cannot believe they would be capable of bad faith with travellers.
- Hackman J. Dowling, Clerk; David Lininger, Assessor; D. O. Sullivan, Collector; H. G. W. Cronise, Treasurer; W. H. Foot, Marshall; William Hackman and Owen Judge, Street Commissioners; G. D. Ladd, Attorney; Geo.
- Hickman Hickman is a good man, they tell me.