What is the correct spelling for HIGYIENE?
This word (Higyiene) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HIGYIENE
- cayenne Mix them with the oil, vinegar, mustard, cayenne, and salt.
- haying We're haying a conference up at the office tonight," he explained, "and I have to clean up or I'd take you to him myself!
- hugging He folded his arms tightly, as if hugging himself to keep warm.
- hyena Well, is he safe in the pit, or in the stomach of an hyena?
- hygiene Our schools are doing good work along these lines of personal hygiene; parents should reinforce the efforts of the teacher by bringing the home hygiene up to the right standards.
- Guying They had left off guying him, and were worrying about him instead.
- Hiking He looked at his hiking boots, light colored jeans, and dark plaid shirt.