What is the correct spelling for HIHAR?
This word (Hihar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HIHAR
- bihar Whether or no that dynasty was to resume its sway once more depended entirely on the turn that events were to take at this crisis; and chiefly on what might happen in the eastern provinces of Bihar and Bengal, where a new power was rapidly making itself felt.
- hair "And there's the sun just got at your hair through the trees.
- hear There, I won't hear no more.
- here "That's why I'm here now.
- hero He had slipped out while Jack lay unconscious, our hero thought.
- hire "If she wanted to find people to give money to, she needn't hire ministers to go out and hunt for them.
- horror He had never been under fire before, and had never seen all this blood and horror.
- hour There's an hour before us yet though.
- Her What have you done with her?