What is the correct spelling for HIHCOM?
This word (Hihcom) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HIHCOM
- hokum Anyhow, folks did use to think that old Hokum was too sort o' familiar with their wood-piles 'long in the night, though they couldn't never prove it on him; and when Mother Hokum come to houses round to wash, folks use sometimes to miss pieces, here and there, though they never could find 'em on her; then they was allers a gettin' in debt here and a gottin' in debt there.
- Hakim But in his guise of hakim he had to beware of that superficial western carelessness, that permits folk to acknowledge themselves frightened or excited or amused.
- hakeem He remains Hakeem for them, though branded as an impostor by the rest of the world.
- Hakima Deenah watched his mistress depart, then he raised his eyes to Carlin, saying: "The Hakima will understand.
- hakama Next, another woman tried to jump overboard with the casket holding the sacred mirror, but an arrow pinned her hakama to the gunwales, and the Genji soldiers retrieved it.