What is the correct spelling for HIIS?
This word (Hiis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HIIS
- hiss There was a curious sound, between a click and a hiss.
- His 9479. Who was his merchant at Macduff?
- Hips Oliver stuck his pipe on the mantelpiece and his hands on his hips and made a stride towards Doggie.
- hits But the enemy's gunners had seen them, and tried to get them with direct hits.
- HIMS He is the son of Leetil Tim, an' this be hims house.
- HIES With this she hies away to Alischar to make him acquainted with her success.