What is the correct spelling for HIITING?
This word (Hiiting) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HIITING
- biting Then, as suddenly as they had begun, they stopped biting.
- halting Ere long we left the last village behind, and halting just inside the forest, sent a man up a tree, who reported the last village we had passed through to be full of people.
- heating There is a greenhouse at the bottom of our garden which at that time was quite unfrequented because something had gone wrong with the heating apparatus and the more delicate plants had been removed from it.
- hiding Sassoon is a wonder at hiding out.
- hitting I may be supposed to be hitting Caesar when he is down.
- hunting "You see, Clark was hunting Indians.
- hurting Wilson was hurting her.
- shirting He was moved up in his dry-goods establishment from the ribbon counter to the collar counter, from the collar counter to the gents' panting counter, and from the gents' panting to the gents' fancy shirting.
- whiting Even as Lander uttered these words Grant pitched the first ball, and Whiting hit it-hit it humming straight into the hands of Chipper Cooper, who snapped it to third for a double play, before Berry could get back to the sack.
- Citing So far in this chapter the story of poetry, from Tennyson downwards, has been conducted in regular fashion, and by citing the principal names which represent the chief schools or sub-schools.
- Hasting But what makes that woman with him, and a friend, a sword drawn, and hasting hence?
- Hating Thomas had never loved Mrs. Elliott, and lately he had come as near hating her as he was capable of hating anybody.