What is the correct spelling for HIJACED?
This word (Hijaced) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HIJACED
- Hacked The former is most curious, for every foot of the walls outside is covered by granite carving, mostly of secular subjects and hacked out instead of chiselled.
- Hawked A man who wished to influence public opinion wrote a pamphlet, small or large, a single leaf or a tract of a few pages, and had it hawked about the streets and sold in the bookshops.
- Hazed They say you gave away the fellows who hazed you the other night.
- Hissed "I'll tell somebody you got the bridal chamber," hissed Arline, in a very loud whisper.
- Hoaxed The Peary press agents were in Copenhagen, and sent this news out so as to convey the idea that Copenhagen had denounced me; that, in their opinion, the Pole had not been reached as claimed, and that I had hoaxed the world for sordid gain; all of which was untrue.
- Hiked If he had the gold he'd 'a' hiked out of the country long afore this."
- hijacked Tires either stolen or hijacked, are sold by the crooks to so-called honest dealers who serve the public.
- harked He gave it up, and harked back quite suddenly to congenial personalities.
- hocked "Maybe it isn't proper," she admitted; "but David, honest, I took a hate to being tommy-hocked the last time we played it; so please, dear David!
- jazzed I only heard the splash of the wash-boiler that must have hit just ahead of her, but the sewing machine that grazed her stern jazzed right across my line of vision.
- juiced Things were reported in the sky near South Africa, and from Honolulu-where nobody would ignore what a radar said again, especially the juiced-up equipment just modified on orders-and from other places.
- de stroyers
- inned drivers seat