What is the correct spelling for HIJM?
This word (Hijm) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HIJM
- haj Went as usual to spend the evening with Haj Ibrahim.
- hajj Dr. George A. Wallin, of Finland, performed the Hajj in 1845; but his "somewhat perilous position, and the filthy company of Persians," were effectual obstacles to his taking notes.
- ham "So is stealin' ham mo' than stealin'," was the other's rejoinder, and then his friends would double up with mirth. The one who flims the flam The one who plays weak MC's out like ham – Very Special by Grand Puba
- harm I don't want any harm or trouble to come to you. You sheltered me from harm Kept me warm, kept me warm – Everything I Own by Olivia Newton-John
- helm So then Sir Launcelot took Sir Carados by the collar and pulled him under his horse's feet, and then he alighted and pulled off his helm and struck off his head. Good King Danbert at the helm His face on every coin of the realm – All Mixed Up by chumbawamba
- hem There were no sewing machines at that time, and the only way was to hem down every figure, also the letters and star.
- hick Months on the run only to get done in a hick town in North Carolina.
- hike We'll go on the hike, soon as Win can wobble.
- hm Hm, I think we'd better call some witnesses.
- Him Mrs. Shiffney, of course, knew him.
- Hiram "Well, Hiram," responded Dave, throwing off his coat and hat, "I'm going to dress up for a ride."