What is the correct spelling for HIK?
This word (Hik) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HIK
- hi I was near the palings there, and a fellow calls out, "Hi! You would walk through the door and I wouldn't say, "Hi" I would walk out the door and wouldn't say, "Bye-bye" – You Should've Told Me by KELLY PRICE
- hick He left the vessel in charge of Mr. Hick, the first lieutenant, with orders that every effort should be made to get at the provisions and the water, and that a boat should remain by the wreck for the safety of the men in case of any emergency.
- hie List not to the country poet's song, but hie thee home to thy awaiting Jamie.
- hike Looky here, said Shanks, let's hike out and get at 'em.
- hip "And the passion has grown upon me since I broke my own hip bone and know what it means," the old man went on.
- hiv Some of the diseases tested on the cotton rat are respiratory syncytial virus, and pulmonary tuberculosis, and HIV type-1.
- Hid It was hid away in Aunt's room."
- Him What was it that urged him?
- His 4 Fairfax, Sir Thomas, his victory at Nantwich, vi.
- HIT Stan felt the Nardi hit bottom.