What is the correct spelling for HIKARU?
This word (Hikaru) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HIKARU
- hare I should say that Mr. Hare has already had quite enough troubles for one night.
- hark "I say, Burr, junior, hark at him.
- hegira Every summer witnesses a hegira of sun baked people fleeing from the hot desert to the mountains or ocean shore in search of coolness and comfort.
- hickory And taking out his axe, he cut down the young tree, while I formed a heavy club from a branch of hickory, which had been torn off apparently by a storm.
- Figaro Twelve Variations for piano and violin, in F major; Theme: "Se vuol ballare," from Mozart's "Figaro;" ded.