What is the correct spelling for HIKARUS?
This word (Hikarus) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HIKARUS
- hilarious When Dick joined them he got a scolding for being so improperly hilarious.
- horus 280.-Bronze statuette of Horus.
- icarus Apropos of mythology, by the way, she was rather amusing this morning on the subject of Icarus, who, she contends, was the pioneer of sporting travel.
- Hires The prison authorities only supply the 'cell,' the prisoner himself has to find his own furniture, which he usually hires, by the advice of one of the warders, from a local firm who have a suite they keep for the use of this 'special cell' in Holloway.
- hickories How had that single rose-bush come to be, an uncompanioned exotic, in the rough society of pines and oaks and hickories, on a rocky hill-top swept by the North wind, and how had those frail, scented petals found strength and courage thus to bloom alone in the doorway of Winter?
- hares This will be the first time that I have passed here without trying my luck with the partridges and hares.
- hikes For three days the old hunter led the young man on strenuous hikes that began with dawn and ended long after dark.
- harks It has a clear ring of the scherzo and harks back to Weber in its impersonal, amiable hurry.
- hikers You run along and get your hikers, and then come back and tell me about it.
- adds fuel fire
- adds one's name to
- am predisposed
- am predisposed to
- attains majority
- converts into
- flying back
- foots it
- more microbic
- revels in