What is the correct spelling for HIL?
This word (Hil) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HIL
- ail "Why, what can ail the child," she said to herself, "to be walking about barefoot this time of night?
- hail There was a second furious shower of hail , and when that was over I looked forth, and observed that the storm was settling into the north-east, whence I concluded that what draught there might be up there sat in the south-west.
- hi "Hi, Mistis," broke in Uncle Balla, "whar is I got to go?
- hie But up spake proud Lord Percy, then, And O but he spake hie !
- hill They're buried out there on the hill where he'll be buried.
- hilt Involuntarily his hand glided to the hilt of his sword-while the spurs were pressed against the ribs of his horse.
- hip First he drew the pistol from his hip pocket, laying it carefully on the floor and within reach of his hand.
- hiv Oi'll hiv thim roight away, and off he darted.
- il In April 1785 Mme.
- mil D. Pedro, y mil gracias de todos modos.
- nil Half the excellent arguments would drift away upon the wind, lost, rendered nil by the mere difference of level in the two planes.
- oil 14,187. Was that a note of the sum which each man had to get for wages and oil -money?
- Hid It was a pretty attitude, but it hid Nan's eyes.
- Him They don't know I see him.
- His 11,687. Have you always got your supplies from his shop?
- Til Never before has she been beheld so completely despoiled of her vestments, of her imposing, deceptive robes, as she incessantly came and went that night, from death to life, from life to death; throwing herself at last, like a woman distraught, into the arms of an unhappy king, whom she besought til dawn for a decision, an existence, that she herself never can find save only in the depths of the will and the intellect of man.
- Hal "Now, Hal ," said Guy, "I'll just order our supper in the cabinet, and join you in a moment."
- Gil "Barbers are not the most diffident people of the world," as one of the race remarks in "Gil Blas," and Keller was assuredly not diffident.
- Phil "I reckon, Phil , we better drive that bunch of sheep down to water right away.
- HIT "You hit me," said the other.