What is the correct spelling for HILITE?
This word (Hilite) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HILITE
- dilate The image, and the next few stanzas which dilate it, might be a translation from Dante's "Paradiso," so broad, terse, vivid, the painter's touch.
- dilute If zinc be combined in a certain manner with another metal, and submitted to the action of dilute sulphuric acid, it is dissolved in the form of an oxide; it is in fact burned at the expense of the oxygen contained in the fluid.
- elite Even if you managed to get entry to the Inner Sanctum, you might not even know that H.A.C.K. or Elite existed.
- hilt By that light also he saw the hilt of a weapon which had been plunged into his heart, from which the blood had flowed in torrents.
- hittite The chariot of Ramesses, skilfully guided by his squire, Menna, seems to have broken through the front line of the Hittite chariot force; but his brethren in arms were less fortunate, and Ramesses found himself separated from his army, behind the front line and confronted by the second line of the hostile chariots, in a position of the greatest possible danger.
- lute This may serve as an instance:-An officer was confined in the Bastile; he begged the governor to permit him the use of his lute , to soften, by the harmonies of his instrument, the rigours of his prison.
- Holt "Well, if anybody-say Mrs Holt or Mrs Ainsworth-were to come and tell me all that I could tell you, I expect as likely as not I should tell them that all that amounted to nothing.
- Hallie Just think, Hallie , your mother knew his mother well, and he used to play with Estrella's brothers."
- Hilda "Well, I can believe," admitted Grandma Mayburn, "that Grace was as pretty-a tremendous compliment to you, Grace-but there never was and never will be another baby as pretty and cunning as our Hilda ."
- Hettie Simply because she happened to be Hettie Rawlins before she became Mrs. Grimsby.
- hailed Without moving, Denver hailed him again.
- hilts As far as I could see there were not more than half-a-dozen other men in the room who had rifles with them, although all had daggers, and some wore curved scimitars with gold-inlaid hilts .
- holed In the coffee-room her ladyship button-holed Lord Barmouth directly, and then took Tom's seat at the table, while that gentleman grasped Tryphie's hand.
40 words made from the letters HILITE
4 letter words made from HILITE:eiht, elhi, heil, helt, hiei, hilt, htel, ihle, ilet, iteh, ithe, leht, leit, leti, lieh, liet, lite, tehl, teli, thie, tiel, tihl, tile.
5 letter words made from HILITE:heiti, hilti, ithil, lieth, lithe, theil, thiel, thile.
3 letter words made from HILITE:hel, het, hie, lei, let, lie, lii, lit, tie.