What is the correct spelling for HILS?
This word (Hils) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HILS
- hill Why so lonely on the hill? Why thy pipe by thee so still, – A BUCOLIC BETWIXT TWO;LACON AND THYRSIS by Robert Herrick
- hills In the moonlight the shepherds, Soft lull'd by the rills, Lie wrapped in their blankets Asleep on the hills. – Apollo Musagetes by Matthew Arnold
- hilt Nona was not in the least frightened, but then she had seen the outline of the young officer's figure and the glistening of his sword hilt .
- hiss The people were starting to hiss But pedro just wanted to kiss – The Bullfighter Was A Lady by Elvis Presley
- Hals Hals and Velasquez possessed all those qualities, and something more.
- His And somebody points to you and says: it's his And you say: what's mine and somebody else says: Well what is? – Ballad of a Thin Man by Golden Earring
- Hips I love when you walk and sway your hips And when you wanna get down you lick your lips – Juicyfruit by A Smile From The Trenches
- hails To thee my soul her pensive tribute bears, And hails thy gradual step, thy influence mild.
- HIMS "Big Tim says hims fadder be great at 'ventions.
1 words made from the letters HILS
4 letter words made from HILS:sihl.