What is the correct spelling for HIMAS?
This word (Himas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HIMAS
- humans After all, the Horrible Humans were only a little boy and a little girl.
- humus A similar pavement is alluded to by Statius:- "Varias ubi picta per artes Gaudet humus superare novis asarota figuris."
- Has He is about the only one who has that I know of.
- Him I told him that I would go.
- His She was to be his wife but not his wife.
- homes Living at their own homes , they came at a fixed hour in the morning.
- harms Goin' back in the cab Harms tells me why he sends fur me.
- hams There were songs, and reading, and conversation, and everything to make the winter season pass as pleasantly as possible; there was prosperity in the house, plenty of comfort for the family, and plenty even for the lowest animals on the property; the shelves shone with rows of bright, well-scoured pewter plates and dishes; and from the roof hung sausages and hams , and other winter stores in abundance.