What is the correct spelling for HIME?
This word (Hime) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HIME
- chime To only pass the time No more colouring books No Christmas bells to chime – Goin' Back by Unknown Author
- dime But it's just a crime You can't get off the dime – I'm Past My Prime by Unknown Author
- hide What most he felt, religion it was to hide In a dumb darkling grotto, where the spring Of tremulous tears, arising unespied, Became a holy well that durst not glide – A Singer by William Allingham
- hire I find my layings-out to come to about L20, which with my fine will come to about L22 to him that shall hire my house of me.
- hive They were arranged in a most systematic manner, so as to form a compact cone like a bee-hive, four feet in diameter at the base, and three feet high.
- home I tell you, I want to go home.
- hume Hume, attacking miracles, had made this objection the chief ground of his argument.
- lime Soon after, both of them were walking together on the terrace of lime-trees.
- being hot for
- slips into
- slips into coma