What is the correct spelling for HIMOR?
This word (Himor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HIMOR
- being hot for
- being in residence
- ham After all, a ham was more absurd than a coat, shirts, or children's caps!
- hem Something had happened, or at least she thought it had happened, for she gave a cry of joy, and fell at Carpenter's feet again, and caught the hem of his garment with one hand and began to kiss it.
- Him Oh, how I do wish to hear him!
- HIMS Do you read Watt's Hims regler?
- hm I never receive any-hm!
- HMM He is here by me, but I t'ink you best not take him, hmm?
- home But I'm going home now.
- homer The spectator is told that all these, to him, odd conventions are due to Greek restraint, moderation, good taste, and yet for all their supposed restraint and reserve, he finds when he reads his Homer that Greek heroes frequently burst into floods of tears when a self-respecting Englishman would have suffered in silence.
- hum As he spoke we could hear the sound of Tim Curtin's fiddle, and the hum of voices coming from the interior of the building.
- humor Let us hope that our worthy has not been presented as being wholly without a sense of humor.
- humors Paul had put up with his ill-humors as well as he could, partly because, during the latter part of the winter, Carl, who was the least sturdy of his cousins had not been very well.
- humour What idle humour is this that I have fallen into?
- imo "Imo and I returned to Sarita Creek yesterday," she remarked, with an air of satisfaction.
- is vain
- roughs tumble
- slow on uptake
- slow take
- timor It afterwards went to Mindanao, and then pursued its voyage to Timor, where part of the expedition of Loaisa was found remaining.