What is the correct spelling for HIMSO?
This word (Himso) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HIMSO
- humus From ten to fifteen acres of the plateau were now rid of the stagnant pools, cleared and levelled; and they spread out in a brown expanse, rich with humus, while the water-furrows which intersected them carried the streams to the neighboring slopes.
- Him "Oh, you are like him!
- His That his wife should die?
- homes To poor homes Sidney Kirkwood was no stranger, but a poorer than this now disclosed to him he had never seen.
- harms However, this little chagrin was no more than a little cloud on a summer's day, which harms no one and is quickly dispelled by generous heat; and the tender affection of these two for each other did impart a glow of happiness to my heart.
- hams Their last defect seems in a great measure to arise from their sitting so much on their hams or knees, both in their canoes and houses.