What is the correct spelling for HINDERD?
This word (Hinderd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HINDERD
- hinder Why, what is there to hinder you from taking me down to the fleet?
- hundred It makes me very unhappy,-almost as much as if I had let it out: for how do I know but that I may tell a hundred times over in my life, if I could forget so soon?
- hunted I've hunted everywhere, and there's no way out except by the front door, so far as I can see.
- indeed Such was my thought, indeed.
- minded "I understand now what has made Nellie so absent-minded and restless these many days.
- winded You seem to be winded, that's all.
- far ends