What is the correct spelling for HINESE?
This word (Hinese) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HINESE
- finesse The bidder should remember that part of the finesse of the game, when partners vary considerably in their respective skill, is to so arrange the declaration that the stronger player is at the helm most of the time.
- harness He had not driven far, before one of those little accidents occurred to his harness which, small in themselves, have so often serious results: the strap of the hames gave way, and the traces dropped by the horse's sides.
- hence "As you please, Clarence; but some years hence you will learn the value of the present.
- highness "The date which your Royal Highness has mentioned," said the tutor, "is perfectly correct, but I would venture to point out that it has no application to the subject under discussion."
- hinge Examine empty shells and notice the pearly layer of the shell, the action of the hinge , and the marks on the shell to which the muscles for closing the shell were attached.
- hives Hives are usually due to digestive disturbances and may be caused by such foods as strawberries, nuts, pastries, pineapple, certain sea foods, mushrooms, etc.
- honest They were fair and honest and sweet, and she smiled to herself.
- rinse After a thorough scrubbing with soap and water, with the aid of a dish mop rinse the shelves with boiling water, dry carefully, and cover with plain white paper, using the ornamental shelf paper for the edges.
- Hires My friend, a kind and liberal man, hires these women to fill his cigarettes at two rubles fifty kopeks the thousand.
- Hans When William of Orange came over at the request of many of the nobility and influential commoners in this country there was in his train, Hans William Bentinck, who had previously been to England on a political mission for the Prince.
- Wines We should not wish for their wines, though they are good and abundant.
- fines They come, not because they are wanted, but because they are imposed on us by the rule of this modern age, exacting fines and-inflicting injuries.
- whines When this was done Bobby with an ax chopped frozen seal meat into pieces for the dogs' supper, while Jimmy with the long whip kept the hungry dogs at a distance, for with the unharnessing, and preparation of their supper, they collected into bunches, and sitting on their haunches, growled and snapped at one another, each fearful that his neighbor should gain an advantage, and all the time emitted dismal, whistling whines of impatience.
43 words made from the letters HINESE
5 letter words made from HINESE:ehnes, eines, eisen, enshi, heins, heise, henes, hense, hinse, inese, ishee, niese, seein, seine, sheen, shein, sheni, shine, siehe.
4 letter words made from HINESE:eien, heen, hens, hisn, insh, nieh, seen, sehn, sein, sene, shin, sieh, sine.
3 letter words made from HINESE:ene, ese, hen, hie, hin, ies, inh, nee, see, sen, sin.