What is the correct spelling for HIOS?
This word (Hios) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HIOS
- hiss It give a sort o' friendly hiss as it slid away thro' the grass, an' it cracked its tail in sport like a whip.
- His All his life had been like that.
- Hips The dancing woman's steps were the first of our sword dance-you see them round the world; she had ragged black hair, dusty brown skin, with various bits of coloured clothes twisted round her hips.
- hits It fairly goes for their methods, and I flatter myself hits them pretty hard once or twice.
- HIMS Does you t'ink, Massa Orley, that hims be you fadder?