What is the correct spelling for HIRE?
This word (Hire) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HIRE
- dire With this dire threat, and turning occasionally to bestow another fierce glance upon the steward, she walked to the door and, opening it to its full extent, closed it behind her with a crash and darted across the alley to her own house.
- eire A High King of Eire gave it to his daughter Who mothered generations of us, the kings of Britain; It has a spiritual influence; its heart Burns when it sees the sun ...
- fire "Fire away, my friends," cried Mr Talboys.
- hare She's as fleet as a hare ."
- here Is she here now?
- hide I wouldn't know where to run or hide ."
- hie An it be your pleasure, I will hie me down and bring you tidings of what he hath."
- hike I know what I'd do; I'd hike back there and walk in as if nothing had happened, and I'd kick that skunk out, too, or shoot the top of his head off.
- hire 5205. What is the amount of the hire ?
- hired When the goods are finished and sold, he keeps the whole of the money he gets for them; but then he has already paid out a large sum as wages, while the goods were being made; another part goes to pay the rent of the land which he has hired .
- hive It is the "spirit of the hive " that rules the bees and all they do.
- ire If Punch, by his outspoken criticism, has succeeded in raising the ire of two of the most civilised of the Great Powers, it was not to be expected that he should escape the blacking-roller of the Russian censor of the press.
- mire Until you see me stifling in the mire , like poor Franz Meineck, console yourself with the conviction that you have done your duty by me.
- shire The warriors are supposed to lie in a charmed sleep in Craig-a-howe Cave, near Munlochy, Ross-shire.
- sire "And pray, sire , where did you hear about that?
- tire I knew she would tire .
- wire The door was scarcely closed behind him, when Blaine turned to the telephone and called up Anita Lawton on the private wire .
- Hires In hiring land, the farmer hires a productive machine, and under the influence of competition gives, for the use of that productive machine for a year, the whole amount of its annual produce which remains as a surplus after paying the wages of his labourers, and allowing interest on his capital, and what he considers a fair profit for his own work of superintendence.
- Lire Sidonia grew as red as a lire-beacon when she heard this, and walked up and down the apartment as if much perturbed, so that Anna asked if the dear sister were ill?