What is the correct spelling for HISATION?
This word (Hisation) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HISATION
- bastion Veronica had caught sight of a beautiful rose on a large bush near the half-ruined walls of the bastion .
- causation God may also surely be regarded as the eternal Fate, the power in the ruthless, yet merciful sequence of inevitable causation .
- cessation In the year 1863 he fought for eleven months without cessation .
- cession The cession of those places brought Hanover to the sea, and was of importance thus to Hanover and to England alike.
- dissuasion Some newly acquired inward light enabled her to read in the half-hearted dissuasion of her father's speech a subtle, heartless encouragement to violence after election.
- haitian From references in some of the letters, Stuart gathered that his father had confidence in this man, though he was a Haitian negro.
- hasten A cold wind blew across from Lake Maeler, and caused the few persons who had as yet left their houses to hasten their steps along the deserted pavement.
- hesitation He rose, after a second's hesitation , and she understood that it cost him an effort.
- hessian His lank, unpowdered hair was tied in a stiff Hessian queue of extraordinary length.
- hissing Seizing me in her arms she was about to do so, when the crackling and hissing flames burst forth around us.
- houston J. Sutherland, 7600; T. Gifford, 8130; J.S. Houston , 9686; J. Laurenson, 9873; G. Irvine, 13,241; J. Bruce, jun.
- hussein He is called Ben Hussein .
- huston "I'm still shaky," confessed Grace Huston , who was just behind them.
- position Well, you know my position in the Golden Valley.
- question But you asked me a question about how many shops there are.
- session He always appeared to be deeply interested, and would sometimes stay during the whole session ."
- suasion But Fleda held her, though with a hand much too feeble indeed for any but moral suasion .
- Hasting They were wending gaily to the theatre, without a thought of all the happy people who had done the same long ago-hasting down the self-same street, to the self-same theatre, with the very same sweet talk-all long since mouldering in their graves.
- Hoisting Mary asked, deepening the two lines between her eyes, and hoisting herself nearer to Katharine upon the window-sill.
- Hosting So now they all went into the solar together, and sat them down with the two others; and Hugh did them to wit, how they had ordered all the matter of the messengers who were to summon the knights and chiefs of thereabouts, and the aldermen of Greenford, to meet at the Castle of the Quest, that they might set afoot the hosting to go against the Red Hold.
283 words made from the letters HISATION
5 letter words made from HISATION:ahint, ahson, ainsi, aints, aisin, aiton, anios, anisi, anosh, antos, aoshi, ashin, ashot, ashti, astin, athis, athon, athos, ation, atish, atoni, haint, haiti, hanis, hanoi, hansi, hanso, hants, hasnt, hason, hasti, hiant, hints, hiois, hisao, hoani, hoast, hoist, hosni, hosta, hotai, hotan, hotin, hsian, hsiao, iaith, ianto, inaho, inish, insha, insta, ionia, iotas, ishin, ishta, isnot, naish, naito, nashi, nasho, nathi, natio, natos, niais, nihat, nihoa, niota, nishi, nitai, noahs, nohit, noshi, notah, notas, ohain, ohias, oints, oishi, onias, onths, osani, oshin, osita, ostan, otani, otash, othin, sahin, sahni, sahti, saini, saint, saito, santh, santi, sathi, satin, satoh, saton, shain, shant, shati, shiai, shian, shina, shino, shion, shita, shito, shoat, shoin, shoni, shota, siani, siano, sihon, sinai, sinha, sinta, sinti, sioni, sitha, sithi, sitia, sitin, sitio, sitno, sohna, sohni, sonti, sotah, sotha, stahn, stain, stoai, stohn, stoia, taiho, tanhs, tanii, taosi, tasho, thain, thani, thans, thins, thion, thoas, thons, tiano, tinio, tinos, tions, tisin, tonis, toshi, tosin, tsahi, tsion.
3 letter words made from HISATION:ain, ani, ans, ant, ash, han, hao, hat, hin, hot, inh, ion, iso, nit, not, nth, oas, oat, sat, sha, sin, sit, soh, son, sot, sth, tai, tan, tao, tho, tia, tin, ton, tsh.
4 letter words made from HISATION:anio, anti, asin, asio, athi, hani, hano, hasn, hats, hino, hint, hioi, hisn, hito, hits, hoai, hoan, host, hoti, iino, inoa, insh, inst, inti, iota, itno, itoh, itoi, iton, naho, nash, naso, nast, nato, nhat, nhot, nisi, nith, nito, nits, noah, nosh, noth, oanh, oast, oath, ohai, oita, osha, oths, otis, sahi, sanh, sant, shan, shia, shin, shio, shit, shot, siah, siai, sian, siha, sion, sita, snit, snoh, snot, soha, stih, stoh, tahn, taho, taon, taos, thai, thin, thio, thoi, thon, tian, tiao, tihn, tihs, tinh, tion, tohn, tons, tosh.