What is the correct spelling for HISFACE?
This word (Hisface) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HISFACE
- heaves Then he heaves a sigh of profound relief.
- hospice The squire was a clever fellow, and when he saw Erec and Enide, who were coming from the direction of the woods, he perceived that they must have spent the night in the forest and had had nothing to eat or drink; for within a radius of a day's journey there was no town, city or tower, no strong place or abbey, hospice or place of refuge.
- suffice About his votive offerings let it suffice to have said so much.
- surface The strong and deep feelings of my sister's nature lay far below the surface-for a woman, too far below it.
- Sofas That would be a famous opportunity to get rid of the Indian jars, and the sofas, and the great Turkey carpet.
- saves Then you said that in the stories the hero saves someone from drowning and the football captain puts him into the big game and he wins it by a wonderful run the length of the field."
- safes No doubt, the Varin brothers were aware of that fact and utilized one of Lacombe's safes in which to conceal the letters....
- hisses At this there were sounds from the back of the court like hisses, and voices choked off on the first syllable by rappings and calls of "Order!"