What is the correct spelling for HISOTYR?
This word (Hisotyr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HISOTYR
- hasty He himself put his arm round his mother's shoulder and gave her a hasty kiss.
- historic And the man of thirty-five knows for ever afterwards what is flight, even though he finds no great historic distances to prove his wings by.
- history He will have to settle the matter with history.
- hoist Of this we took the opportunity to hoist out a boat, to try the current, which we found to set N.W. near one-third of a mile an hour.
- host Our host, we found, had already left the hut.
- hostler To his amazement, the hostler declined: "Sorry, Master Leslie, but the Boss's express orders was-have you do it yourself."
- satyr This is the face of a satyr.
- story Then she told the whole story.
- Hast Thou art soft-thou hast the heart of a woman."
- Hist Hist, of Italy, vol.
- Hester Hester held her peace.
- hosts This seemed inexplicable to me; but having been in the house hardly one hour, I did not feel justified in asking my hosts any questions with regard to their daughter, for it is sometimes painful to talk to people on subjects which interest them very nearly.
- getting the hook
- more quenched