What is the correct spelling for HISTARY?
This word (Histary) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HISTARY
- astray O the Gosherd he wandered till twilight gray Was throwing its mists around him; But the gander seemed farther and farther astray- For the Gosherd had not yet found him.
- hastily Lady A. Stay, Colonel Hill,-I beg your pardon, but you spoke so hastily.
- hasty She dressed for dinner, and then made a few hasty preparations for her flight.
- hostelry Phineas checked him with one hand and waved the other towards a hostelry on the other side of the street.
- Hist Greg was just giving the final stamp, when Jerry crooked his hand over his ear and said: "Hist, men!
- Hester I know it seems so, but it is not easy, Hester Craigmile.