What is the correct spelling for HIVEN?
This word (Hiven) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HIVEN
- even "Your grandparents, Zoe, they don't even know the news yet-" "Lilly, this once.
- given The girl might have given us away.
- havana I should have thought, temporarily, less of Havana , of myself, and of the world.
- have He replied, "I have nothing."
- haven She had found a haven of rest after many months of terrible anxiety and she hoped that she might end her days in peace and in the spot she had chosen.
- heaven "Thank heaven you did not tell him!
- hen It was as if they repeated aloud a scornful phrase-"You're a lovely and tempting creature, but you're a fool-hen just the same."
- hidden If the robbers had opened the packages of newspapers it must have been because they expected to find something hidden in one of them.
- hiv Parents were also asked about sexuality education topics being taught in elementary school, and 89% supported the inclusion of communication skills, 65% supported education on human anatomy and reproductive information, 61% supported the inclusion of information about abstinence, 53% supported information on STDs, HIV, and STIs and 52% supported education about gender and sexual orientation issues.
- hive You can fancy his face when he came abreast the entrance and found the boys working like a hive of bees.
- hives In common hives , boxes should be attached to the sides, and not placed on the top.
- Having Left without; having nothing.
- Hived They built temples and public buildings of stone and with elaborate carved decorations; they ornamented walls with stucco, often worked into remarkable figures; they cast copper and gold; they hived bees, and used both wax and honey in religious ceremonial.
- havens Were it not for these havens of refuge where hunting is not permitted, some of our best known wild game and birds would soon be extinct.
- haven't Why haven't you gone to sleep?