What is the correct spelling for HIVING?
This word (Hiving) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HIVING
- diving Are you going to put on diving suits and walk around looking for her?
- giving He was giving her her chance.
- haven "We haven't seen anything of Kurt Hellwig lately.
- heaving Her face was buried in her hands, and her whole form was heaving with low convulsive sobs.
- hiding A nurse showed her into the room where Elaine lay on her chaise longue with bandages hiding the upper part of her face.
- hissing The wall of fog, which let pass no true sound, itself seemed full of voices-hissing of spent waves, sucking of water under weed-covered ledges, little puffs and moanings of the wind.
- hitting He'll get back now that long-backed, hard-hitting chap, and your side is done for the next half-hour!"
- Halving In order to reduce this to the scale of 100 lb. horizontal measurement, the line, C E, is drawn, representing the water pressure to scale, that is, so that each horizontal measurement of the scale gives the pressure on the face at that point; and, allowing 50% for voids, halving this area gives the line, C D, between which and the vertical face any horizontal line measures the water pressure.
- Having Forgive me for having spoken at alle."
- hailing I took my way at last toward the market, and, hailing a boy to whom I intrusted my letter to Detective Coogan, walked briskly to Pine Street.
- being first