What is the correct spelling for HIXENBAUGH?
This word (Hixenbaugh) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HIXENBAUGH
- cinnabar There were trunks of trees smeared with cinnabar, which resembled columns covered with blood.
- hissing He was seldom seen in the village, but on the other hand he often walked and rode along the sea-beach; and people claimed to have heard him from a distance, talking to the waves and listening to the rolling and hissing of the surf, as though he could hear the answering voice of the spirit of the sea.
- nixon And Nixon, too-he had his vision; but what he saw was the face of the singer, with the shining eyes, and, by the look of him, that was vision enough.
- oxen "If the oxen cannot be got to move, I will go on and ascertain," I said.
- vixen But all this while the little vixen corresponded with Chopin.
- vixenish She has a vixenish temper, if she should get waked up to imagine herself 'wronged,' or any such school-girl nonsense.
- waxen Turpin went straight up to the body, and making the sign of the cross he took the cold waxen hand of Fastrada for a moment in his.