What is the correct spelling for HIY?
This word (Hiy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HIY
- hay "Oh, if I fall I'll fall in the hay ," said the little fellow with a laugh. Thus he sung all day Over the new mown hay, – I Heard an Angel by William Blake
- hi "Hi, those foolish young men are getting ready to ride over here," said White Otter. So you be good and mind your mom and tell her I said hi And as long as there's a Sunday I'll come by. – As Long As There's a Sunday V2 by Justin Tubb
- hie Up, Princes, and, with spirit of honour edged More sharper than your swords, hie to the field: Charles Delabreth, High Constable of France; You Dukes of Orleans, Bourbon, and of Berri, Alengon, Brabant, Bar, and Burgundy; Jaques Chatillon, Rambures, Vaudemont, Beaumont, Grandpre, Roussi, and Fauconbridge, Foix, Lestrake, Bouciqualt, and Charolois; High dukes, great princes, barons, lords, and knights, For your great seats now quit you of great shames.
- hip You see, I wanted to save the old leg, and they tried to: and then it was a case of one operation after another, until at last they took it off-near the hip . Thinkin I won't slip, even though I'm leanin like a broke hip He don't know I got the nina wit the full clip – Lock And Load - Kurupt by lil wayne
- hiv In the case of HIV, CD4+ lymphocytes die at an accelerated rate through uncontrolled apoptosis, when stimulated.
- Hey Yes, here they are-gallop, gallop, gallop, gallop, gallop, gallop, hey! I mean 'cause, hey, I'd like you anyway. – "Avenue Q" Script - Broadway musical by Unknown Author
- Hid Then she came unsteadily back, sank upon her knees, and hid her face in her grandmother's lap, murmuring through her fingers: "I have been rude to you, grandmother! But a childish wish Is a thing best hid, And I love my job And I'm not a kid. – Josh's Welcome/Here We Go Again by Unknown Author
- Him Who shall I tell him?" Then came some palsied oak, a cleft in him Like a distorted mouth that splits its rim – Childe Roland To The Dark Tower Came by Robert Browning
- His "His name is Marcello Consalvi.
- HIT Where were they hit?