What is the correct spelling for HIYA?
This word (Hiya) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HIYA
- goya If Velazquez had been on the same footing as Rubens-had he enjoyed the same position that Goya, with no greater official appointment, was to hold a little more than a century after his death-we may presume that the dwarfs would not have been painted, and that Velazquez' art would have been given to the service of the blue-blooded gentlemen who were making as big a muddle of Spanish interests as their country's worst enemies could desire.
- ha I wanna ha, I wanna ha, I wanna ha, I wanna ha I wanna really, really, really, wanna zigga zigga, ah! – Polka Power! by weird al yankovic
- haida New Clew is believed to be the site of the historically important Haida village of Tanu or Tlanú, a National Historic Site of Canada which has been cited by anthropologist Wilson Duff as being "of historical importance".
- hay That those, who do receive in hay, And pay in silver twice a day, – Amarantha. A Pastorall by Richard Lovelace
- hays Whoa you see da rocks with the rays I mess up your eyes like a blunt of dat hays – Thoia Thoing (Remix) (Featuring Busta Rhymes & Baby) by R. Kelly
- hera Myrtle and rose-laurel branches were strewn upon the ground, and from the walls of the palaces were suspended by little rings of bronze rich tapestries, whereon the needles of industrious captives-intermingling wool, silver, and gold-had represented various scenes in the history of the gods and heroes: Ixion embracing the cloud; Diana surprised in the bath by Actaeon; the shepherd Paris as judge in the contest of beauty held upon Mount Ida between Hera, the snowy-armed, Athena of the sea-green eyes, and Aphrodite, girded with her magic cestus; the old men of Troy rising to honour Helena as she passed through the Skaian gate, a subject taken from one of the poems of the blind man of Meles. Junta de uma hera Nascem flores vermelhas Pela Primavera Assim tu souberas – Que Amor No Me Engana by Zeca Afonso
- hi If you see her tell her hi And everything will be all right Tell her that I love her 'Til the day I die – Everybody's Sweetheart by Vince Gill
- hide How would it do to hide ourselves as we best can by day, and to go forward by night?
- hie Brave buckaroo has to hie him forth to toil, however-" Ward paused long enough to light up, and afterwards blow out the match carefully before dropping it in the trail, "-at the humble sum of forty dollars per month.
- high I really believe I was; and there could be no mistake about my being nearly six feet high.
- hike Ordering us to hike for the East, and informing us that we would be shot down if we attempted to turn back, they watched us depart.
- hill How can it go up hill?
- hip With these words Mastor held the tray he was carrying on his hip with his right hand, while he put the left on the negro's shoulder and whispered to him: "Have you ever heard of the Christians?"
- hire One should help others who are less fortunate; at present I am supporting just eight people, besides those I hire.
- hiss This lasted for five minutes or less, and then the death-grip seemed to relax, the volleys came brokenly, like a man panting for breath, the bullets ceased to sound with the hiss of escaping steam, and rustled aimlessly by, and from hill-top to hill-top the officers' whistles sounded as though a sportsman were calling off his dogs.