What is the correct spelling for HIZ?
This word (Hiz) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HIZ
- biz I don't forget the biz .
- hi On each side was a guard of honor, a line of men walking in lock-step, each with hi s hands on the shoulders of the one in front; they had got up a sort of chant: "Hi!
- hie The good knight of the Talking Cat speaketh to me of taking his vacation in the middle of August, whereat I much grieve, having a mind to hie me away at that sweet season myself.
- hip See Hip , the fruit of the dog-rose.
- hiv "I say, Frankie, me b'y," he said, quickly, "can't we put up a job on thot Dutchman, an' hiv som' fun av this, Oi dunno?"
- wiz Look here, Elderly Ape, was you thinking of getting up, or should I bring his gruel, and feed him wiz a 'poon, a pretty toddlekins?
- Hid He hid risen from the grave of her youth, even as she had imagined in her dreams.
- Him "I don't see him-oh, yes!
- His Mr. Longstreet does know his business.
- Liz But why should he settle down, he asked, so long as there was only Liz , and she could sleep in his arms as snug as snug?
- HIT Where-where did it hit you?