What is the correct spelling for HJAVE?
This word (Hjave) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HJAVE
- cave The man went out of the cave as quickly as he could, and he never could find the door of it again.
- hake It is a good cod ground in spring and fall and a hake ground on the mud and rocks in summer.
- halve Come to my room, then thou shalt tell thy sorrow and I will halve it with thee.
- have You are all I have .
- heave Often as the image of Alice Rody presented itself to his mind, he would heave a painful sigh.
- heaver Thereafter he gathered some ashes and soot from the fireplace, with which he put his hands on a footing with those of a coal-heaver.
- heavy I had a heavy tack of land there, and I was not able to pay for it.
- hive It has been remarked that a skilful workman with fitting tools and measures, would find it very difficult to make cells of wax of the true form, though this is perfectly effected by a crowd of bees working in a dark hive .
- java It was, at this time, her intention to leave California for Batavia, in the Island of Java , whence she had already received many letters of invitation, and where she believed herself certain of success.
- jive Jive Bunny and the Mastermixers Play the Music of The Beatles (2001) Jive Bunny and the Mastermixers: The Essential Christmas Party Album (2010) Charting singles Three, time to Jive four, five bring it live – That's What You Told Me by 5ive
- jove By Jove , Brown, I felt devilish foolish.
- mojave Ahmokave, Hamookhabi, are same word as Mojave , and said by some to mean "three mountains"
- Gave My father gave it to me." When brave chast Arria to her Poetus gave The sword from her own breast did bleeding wave: – Mart. Lib. I. Epi. 14. by Richard Lovelace
- Hove Her two prizes hove to; one we knew to be the brig Active, Captain Mesnard; the other, as we afterward learned, was a Salem brig from the West Indies.