What is the correct spelling for HJIM?
This word (Hjim) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HJIM
- ham We found that we had but two quart bottles of water, a bag of biscuits, a small ham, a single piece of pork, and three bottles of French cordials.
- harm How could any harm be done?
- helm Mr. Spencer well shows that luck or chance is insufficient as a motive-power, or helm, of evolution; but luck is only absence of design; if, then, absence of design is found to fail, it follows that there must have been design somewhere, nor can the design be more conveniently placed than in association with function.
- hem Now the dog was snatching at the hem of her fluttering skirt, but she was already at the door.
- Him Why for you want to know him?
- hm "The fact is, my lawyer has summoned me," Rohritz replies; "but-hm!
- HMM But yet still, if you'll jest light off yo' hoss and come and look into this-yeh box- Hmm!
- hum Ah-hum-what the deuce shall I make him say?
- jam Looking farther, we saw that the entire channel beyond was blocked with a jam of ice.
- Jim That night she told Jim, and tried to make a joke of it.
- Kim Kim alang, b'y, kim alang!
- skim Why, those will be skim milk to all that's happened since.