What is the correct spelling for HJOPME?
This word (Hjopme) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HJOPME
- hiccup With a maudlin gesture and a reverberating hiccup, the speaker, following the motion of the boat, pushed his friend against the wall and held him there.
- hokum Arkansas blues musicians have defined every genre of blues from its inception, including ragtime, hokum, country blues, Delta blues, boogie-woogie, jump blues, Chicago blues, and blues-rock.
- hookup The news commentator, on a national hookup, warned that the hurricane continued to sweep toward the Atlantic coast, and that inland cities also were endangered.
- hookworm Health conditions had been very bad in this state, hookworm disease, tuberculosis, malaria, and other diseases being prevalent.
- Hiccups He stammers and hiccups the truth, but it was not he who made it, and it is whole and pure.
- hiccuped Upon this he hiccuped loudly and freely, like a camel, and emitted a stream of turgid water from his mouth.