What is the correct spelling for HJOW?
This word (Hjow) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HJOW
- cow Holy cow Too good to talk about now – It's Too Good To Talk About Now by Blossom Dearie
- hew Take heed whence a scourge-like star comes again; for from that direction will come the foe that will hew down the yellow-haired men.
- hob What are you two hob-nobbing about?
- hod Independent candidate, who wants the Irish vote and Dutch suffrages, entered, borne in a mortar hod, bare-footed, with a shillelagh in one hand, a whiskey bottle in the other, a Dutch pipe in his mouth, and a small barrel of beer strapped to his back.
- hog But if that sea-hog of a man has not been inside the Antarctic Circle and even the ice wall by a good dozen degrees, may the first sea we ship carry me overboard.
- hood And saying these words the wicked Wolf fell upon Little Red Riding-Hood and ate her all up.
- hoof At intervals of about a mile I came on spots which, from the numerous hoof marks, indicated that the thief had stopped to let the calf rest and take milk, then, after the third such resting, he went right ahead at a sharp pace directly towards the big kloof on Abe Pike's farm.
- hook We ought to drop the hook at midnight.
- hoop Now I'm going in and make him jump through a hoop."
- hoot With my own hands will I settle the score; and now listen well to the final word: "Drag the ladders to the edge of the clearing, scatter along the whole front in the shelter of the trees, and at the call of the hoot-owl you shall commence firing.
- hop There had been a drive to town during the afternoon, and a pleasant dance at the hop-room afterwards.
- hot This ain't nothin' to what it is in hot weather.
- how How can one believe that?
- howe George, 55. McElhone, John J., 111. McElwain, William Howe, 103. McEnery, Gov.
- howl A long, mournful howl broke the wilderness's quiet.
- jaw Lutie started and her jaw fell.
- jew 35. Grotius proposed a translation which inverted the phrase in such a way as to make it apply to Daniel: "A Jew has become king."
- jog As they approached the stream, he remarked, "I say, Bute, it's too bad we can't use the pasteboards while on the jog; but I can win a five out of you by an old game of ours.
- joy When the command reached Danville, Calhoun was nearly beside himself with joy.
- scow With a keen sense of duty and resolute determination to overcome every thought of fear, however, he ran the scow against the steep bank of the lake's far shore.
- Jo He was therefore regarded as the head of the Jo-i party, and many of the disaffected samurai rallied about him as their champion and leader.
- Joe Alfred, I actually bought little Joe to-day.
- HON Shall I put it hon you?"
- a certain degree
- a couple
- abusive e mail message