What is the correct spelling for HL?
This word (Hl) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HL
- al And all the while he had let Al Woodruff ride free and unsuspected.
- cl Complete in 3 Vols., demy 8vo, cl. bds., =7s. 6d. = each.
- fl Inasmuch as His Serene Highness Elector of Cologne, Duke Clement August of Upper and Lower Bavaria, our most Gracious Lord has increased the salary of his Chamber Musician van Beethoven by the addition of 100 thalers annually which became due through the death of Joseph Kayser, instrument maker, the Court Chamber Councillor and Paymaster Risach is hereby informed and graciously commanded to pay to him the said Beethoven the 100 fl. a year in quarterly installments against voucher from the proper time and to make the proper accounting.
- ha Without offers to sell and offers to buy, our property would never change hands, sir, ha!
- he "He is Marcello Consalvi.
- hf POLYTE, Polites, son of Priam, T. iv. 53; Polite, HF. 160.
- H Early, who with D.H. Hill had marched in shortly after daybreak, formed the right of the third line, Taliaferro the left.
- Hal You're pretty much of a kid, Hal-not yet fourteen.
- BL Bl. A genus described as resembling Byssomya in the shell, but differing in the animal.
- LL But I hope the sign'll fail this time.