What is the correct spelling for HLEMET?
This word (Hlemet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HLEMET
- hamlet Nothing so good is to be found even in Wilhelm Meister's admirable examination of Hamlet.
- hammett But as yet she did not get as far out on the Middletown Lower Road as the house where the Hammett Twins lived.
- helm "Let 'em come a little nearer, Lieutenant," said Helm, his jaw setting itself like a lion's. I'm on a train, but there's no one at the helm And there's a demon in my brain, who starts to overwhelm – Narcolepsy by third eye blind
- helmet Constantine took off his helmet with resigned politeness and put it into her hands.
- helmeted It was a heavy ring, with a helmeted head carved on its red carnelian stone, and what looked like strange letters around it.
- hermit "You are going to your death, my son; but keep on until you find a hermit older than I." He continued his journey until he met another hermit, who asked him the same question, and gave him the same direction.
- Lamed So I asked Mr. Plank, and he said you had discarded your crutches too soon and had fallen and lamed yourself again.
- Helmets Nor are the helmets different in any way, save that a soldier's bears the coloured button in the front; but as this also unscrews, the recognition is still more difficult.
- HELMS Or what shines brighter that morn, In helms and shields of the ancient, and swords by dead kings borne?