What is the correct spelling for HLEPING?
This word (Hleping) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HLEPING
- healing Always fighting what we're feeling, hurt, instead of healing And after all, we're only human Is there any other reason why we stay instead of leaving – Human by Jon McLaughlin
- helping My vodka and snow is melting The alcohol isn't helping – Sometimes You Have To Work On Christmas (Sometimes) by Harvey Danger
- leaping Leaping forward he reached the back of the house.
- looping Three hundred acres of pasture spread round Ansdore, dappled over with the big Kent sheep-the road from Pedlinge to Brodnyx went through them, curling and looping and doubling to the demands of the dykes.
- sleeping Madame Patoff slept there, or should have been sleeping at that hour, for she was evidently awake.
- sloping When this was done, the Doctor had a long low shed built and thatched and supplied with form-like seats, and a diving-board arranged, beside steps down in the shallow part for the younger boys, and the whole when finished made a glorious long pool of about an acre in extent, very deep by the dam, and sloping gradually up to a few inches only of water where the stream trickled in.
- yelping She says this-this-Galloping Moose, this yelping ghost-dancer of yours, is the only real man she ever met.
- Eloping It was believed that the young couple, after eloping together, had lived in some out of the way district of Paris, and it was even suspected that Ambroise, who was liberally minded, had, in a brotherly way, helped them with his purse.