What is the correct spelling for HLOD?
This word (Hlod) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HLOD
- clod The clod , which was full of little stones, struck him full on the cheek and drew blood.
- hod "I'm going right home," she said to Marty, when he came back with the replenished coal hod .
- hold Hold it a minute; I want to talk to you, alone."
- hood "'At lady tied my hood too tight," she referred unflatteringly to me, "p'eas do it off."
- plod How many plod onward, with eyes fixed on the ground, when they might be raised to the skies, seeing the glory of the Lord, which He has spread abroad over hill and meadow, for all eyes to behold!